Skip to main content

Shilan Shares Her Growth At DMC Atlanta

 

 


 "I was looking for an environment where if I'm putting in the hard work, and I'm showing my performance, I am able to grow as much as I can." - Shilan Parham, Manager at DMC Atlanta 

Shilan found just what she was looking for and created a long-term career at DMC Atlanta, where she is growing and influencing future business leaders. Her role as a manager is vital to our company's success, and as a formidable leader in our business, we invest in her potential and development every day. Learn about why she choose DMC Atlanta in a recent testimonial now on YouTube!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Leadership Conference 2025 | DMC Atlanta Highlights

  From big ideas to bold leadership moments, our Spring Leadership Conference 2025 was all about taking the next step. The DMC Atlanta team connected with top performers, sharpened strategies, and walked away more inspired than ever. Growth doesn’t happen by accident, and this conference proved it. Check out our recap on our YouTube channel!

DMC Atlanta Travels to Arlington: Our Industry Conference Recap || Learning More to Find Our Why

August held one of our most highly anticipated annual events! This year’s Industry Conference was a time for us to grow our minds during insightful meetings, celebrate our achievements, and network with successful professionals from across the nation. See how we made this event unforgettable in our recap video !  

DMC Atlanta Travels: Our Trips Through May || Recap Indiana And New Jersey Adventures With Us

The DMC Atlanta team was on the move in May. We traveled together to Indiana and New Jersey to build connections and elevate our business. Watch our recap of these events, and see how we made the most out of our time in these wonderful areas!